DataDistillr 0.5.12 Release Notes
- Created forms to allow users to more easily connect to Twilio, Asana, JIRA, Stripe, Placer.ai, Crunchbase, Harmonic.ai, DonorSearch, and Airtable APIs.
- Added pagination options to Custom API form, allowing users to configure pagination on endpoints.
- Enabled users to re-use data source names after data sources have been deleted.
- Implemented new Smart Table *BETA Feature*. Users can toggle on/off a smart table feature allowing users to select distinct values, hide, reorder, and rename/alias columns using simple buttons. These allow users to easily manipulate SQL statements without having to know SQL.
- Added a feature to clear query cache and enable user to force a query re-run.
- *Coming Soon* - Continued work to implement dashboards for users.
- Upgraded to PHP 8.1.
- Integrated Vault password-based authentication for users.
- Project invites will now persist when a user has accepted an org invite via email.