DataDistillr 0.5.12 Release Notes
- Created forms to allow users easy connections to GitHub, ClickUp, Datadog, Monday, UPC Database, Fiscal Data, and Salesforce APIs.
- Implemented Drill PHP SDK which enabled the app to drill into nested structures within data sources. This made the nav tree faster and fixed existing bugginess in the nav tree.
- Updated nav tree to automatically open a data source within project if there is only one data source.
- Included “QUERY” badge to indicate queryable items within the nav tree.
- Added clarity to nav tree tool tips to demonstrate what queries the user can auto-generate upon click.
- Developed a quick add feature for data sources so that after connecting to a data source the user can immediately add the data source to a project and enter the project.
- Modified license expiration pop-up so it only appears once a day (unless license expires in less than a day).
- *Coming Soon* - Continued work to implement dashboards for users.
- Made extensive updates to unit and E2E testing to ensure a more stable and secure deployed application.
- Fixed centering of text on data source cards in the Safari browser.
- Nav tree will fully populate when data sources are named with underscores.