DataDistillr 0.5.12 Release Notes
- Added new Salesforce endpoints for retrieving account and contact information.
- Added support for PDF and SAS files.
- Implemented autocompletion inside query panel for column headers, so users will receive suggestions for columns after entering the first letter of a known column.
- Allowed option for user to cancel a running query.
- Removed unsupported export types from export dropdown, so the dropdown displays an accurate representation of supported file export types.
- Enabled caching on query tabs for instantaneous tab switching.
- Included new popup in bottom lefthand corner of screen to provide more feedback to the user when queries are running and results are being returned.
- Added detail pages for projects that shows the user what data sources are connected, who has access to the project, and provides a quick snippet on queries run within the project.
- Allowed user to rename query tabs from API access page.
- Grayed out sample code for API endpoints so you cannot access the sample code if you did not allow access to the API.
- Hid query panel buttons when in visualization mode to declutter screen.
- Improved dashboard flow - added navigation options to allow user to move between query panel and dashboard, and implemented ability for dashboards to survive refresh.
- Updated E2E tests to ensure a more stable working environment.
- Implemented invitation only mode for users to invite others to their instance.
- Fixed backtick wrapping in query helper.
- Fixed dashboard button on query page.