DataDistillr 0.5.12 Release Notes
- Added new ClickUp endpoints for querying tasks that include custom fields.
- Implemented ability to view/query all sheets within an excel file from the nav tree.
- Allowed users to drill into parquet files in the nav tree.
- Added links to documentation for the SQL Companion Guide and API endpoints to provide easier access to help for users.
- Added code to help direct user to enter required fields for APIs directly in the query window.
- Enabled export of full result set as a CSV.
- Provided warning to user when deleting query tab that associated visualizations exist.
- Performed cleanup work server-side for Dashboards to ensure a smooth/clean user experience and keep code maintained for future additions.
- Updated dashboards to include removing unnecessary warning messages, fixing breakpoint issue on dashboard grid, and enabling automatic resizing of dashboard tiles when other elements are added or removed.
- Updated E2E test suite to ensure continued application stability.
- Modified query table column limit - fixing memory issues resulting from large queries.
- Enabled automatic name updates in the nav tree after renaming a data source.
- Fixed Vault token renewal bug.
- Fixed parser error with inner joins.