DataDistillr 0.5.12 Release Notes
- Updated ClickUp connection form endpoints to include a toggle that enables user to access custom fields.
- Modified login flow, so that user is directed back to last query page (rather than the project page).
- Updated new project creation flow so user is directed to query page and walked through project buildout from there.
- Enabled management of project user access from query page. This allows user to more easily access user control panel from query page.
- Changed data sources layout to be a list rather than tiles.
- Cleaned up various dashboard features to enable a smoother user experience including changing icons, removing margins, and adding instructions.
- Fixed backend performance of visualizations to speed up process when making minor changes to visualizations.
- Updated E2E tests thus reducing time required to test new functionality and increasing ability to identify bugs before they are exposed to end users.
- Fixed dashboard button from query page so user has a smoother experience switching from query panel to dashboard.
- Fixed dashboard tiles so user is now able to remove elements.